Vacancy under Category:
Junior Dealer JD3501
Date: July 31, 2018
UGL Exchange Ltd is seeking to recruit a full time native Chinese speaking Junior Dealer.
- Monitoring of client’s activities and transactions
- Monitoring and managing company’s exposures and comment on risk
- Reviewing Client accounts and comment on Trading Activity.
- Spotting Abusive Trading Behaviour
- Prepare related reports to management
- Keeping up to date with financial markets
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Previous experience in similar department
- University / College Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics or other related field
- Fluent in Chinese and English (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent computer skills
- High attention to details
- Strong personality and able to work under pressure
- Able to work shifts
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Competitive Remuneration (depending on experience) + medical insurance
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment with great career prospects.
Interested candidates please forward your CV to [email protected] .
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!