Vacancy under Category:
Customer Support CS3501
Date: July 19, 2018
UGL Exchange Ltd is seeking to recruit full time native Chinese speaker for the Customer Support.
- Provides clients with relevant information regarding the website, promotions and products
- Assists new clients with the account opening process
- Deals directly with clients through phone, email and/ or live chat
- Responds promptly to customer inquiries and is able to handle and resolve problems accordingly
- Informs clients via their account of any changes that concern them
- Directs request and unresolved issues to the designated person/department
- Records details of all inquiries, comments and complaints
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Previous experience in similar department
- University / College Degree
- Excellent computer skills
- High attention to details
- Strong personality and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in Chinese and English (Verbal and Written)
- Able to work shifts
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Competitive Remuneration (depending on experience) + medical insurance
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment with great career prospects.
Interested candidates please forward your CV to [email protected] .
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!