Vacancy under Category:
Trading platform Administrator SA3000
Date: August 9, 2018
UGL Exchange Ltd is seeking to recruit a full time Trading platform Administrator to join our team.
- Fully maintaining, supporting, troubleshooting and monitoring MT4/MT5 Trading Servers and related platforms.
- Performing on-going maintenance and upgrade of the company’s Trading infrastructure.
- Responsible for any troubleshooting Trading IT issues that arise in the day-to-day operations.
- Cooperating with the 3rd party service providers for maintaining/troubleshooting issues.
- Resolving client queries and providing support when needed.
- Assisting in Risk management Procedures and Policies.
- Liaising with external associates for problem solving
- Reviewing Client accounts and comment on Trading Activity.
- Keeping up to date with financial markets
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Previous experience in similar department
- BSc/MSc in Information Technology, Computer science, or any other relevant field
- Strong personality and able to work under pressure
- Fluent Chinese and English with excellent communication skills.
- Experience with trading platforms preferably MT4 and or MT5.
- Knowledge and experience of Windows Servers OS.
- Knowledge on the FIX protocol would be advantageous.
- Knowledge on the Linux would be advantageous.
- CySEC certification either Basic or Advanced would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience in Networking (LAN/WAN, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Wi-Fi) would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of web technology
- Competitive Remuneration (depending on experience) + medical insurance
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment with great career prospects.
Interested candidates please forward your CV to [email protected] .
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!